Take your pick
May 25th, 2011 • Uncategorized
1. We all think about what we want, not what we need to do most of the times.
2. We ask about what we want, because its easier to figure it out without the complex web of relationships that surround us.
3. We choose to loose data[i.e not consider possibilities] to solve a very hard problem in the shortest time possible.
4. It invariable puts us in control of our world, and in ways of lesser control of the world outside.
5. What do you choose ? and why ?
Interesting to note, loss of control is inevitable.